Accident Advice Helpline are a claims management company for Personal Injury Compensation, specialising in car accident personal injury claims.
Established in 2000, we have now been up and running for over 10 years and now have the UK’s largest injury solicitor network working with many legal partners, ensuring that you get the right legal partner tailored to your case.
All of our car accident personal injury claims solicitors work on a 100% no win – no fee basis so you won’t need to pay a penny upfront, and any solicitors fees will usually be collected from the third party insurer.
Car accident personal injury claims
Unfortunately, thousands of innocent people every year in the UK are injured in car accidents, as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, through no fault of their own. If think you have been the victim of a car accident which wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation for any injuries you have suffered.
Types of personal injury from a car accident
There are many ways which a person could be injured in a car accident, through no fault of their own, some examples are:Open Claim Calculator
- (the most popular) whiplash
- uninsured driver claims
- passenger compensation claims
- brain injury claims
- neck and back injury claims
-but if you have suffered from injuries in any sort of car accident, which wasn’t your fault, why not try our unique, fast 30 second online test to give you an idea of how much your car accident personal injury claim could be worth.
Alternatively, you could call us on our 24 hour freephone helpline, where one of our helpful and friendly advisers will be more than happy to have a free, no obligation chat to discuss your claim.
By law in the UK, every car driver must have purchased valid insurance, so there is no need to worry that the claim expense would have to be paid by someone else. The insurance company will pay you directly. Even if you were injured by an uninsured driver, please make a claim as soon as possible as there is every chance we will still be able to help you.
Car accident claim tips
- If you have been involved in an accident in the last 3 years, either as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, seek medical attention as soon as physically possible. Even if your injuries seem minor, you will need to be properly assessed by a professional
- Before make a car accident personal injury claim, try to collect as much information about your injury and the accident as possible, including any witness details or statements, doctor’s reports, photographs if possible and medical expense receipts. These will all help to prove the accident was not your fault and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Most of our cases are settled outside of court by the third party insurer, so there more than likely won’t be any uncomfortable court hearings to attend, allowing you to concentrate on your recovery.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.