How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident in North-west Leicestershire

    The local government district of North-west Leicestershire had a population of 93,348 in 2011. The main towns in the district are Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouche, and many people commute to work in the surrounding area. No matter how safe a driver you are, you could be injured in a car accident in North-west Leicestershire caused by a dangerous driver, and if this has happened to you then it’s time to think about whether you want to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

    There’s a three-year time limit to make a claim, so whilst your first priority should be recovering from your injuries, you’ll want to contact a personal injury lawyer fairly soon after your accident, to find out more about the claims process.

    What injuries have you suffered in a car accident in North-west Leicestershire?

    If you’ve been injured in a car accident in North-west Leicestershire then you could find you’re able to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Say you were driving to work and another car failed to stop at a red light, hitting your vehicle and leaving you suffering from whiplash. Or perhaps you were driving along a rural road when a driver hit your vehicle from the rear, leaving you suffering from a broken leg and a head injury.

    Driver error accounts for 90% of road accidents, so for example if a driver is distracted at the wheel (for instance, using their mobile phone) then they could be held liable for your accident and ordered to pay you personal injury compensation for your injuries. If your injuries are serious, you may need to take a significant amount of time off work, which will affect you and your family financially. Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim compensation which will help you out if this has happened to you.

    Claiming compensation for road traffic accidents

    You can make a claim even if you have suffered minor injuries such as whiplash, cuts and bruises, and the best way to find out if you are eligible to make a claim is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to get confidential, no-obligation advice from our team of expert advisors, and find out more about how to make a claim. The process is simple and most claims can be handled over the phone, making it unlikely you will need to go to court.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 30th November 2016

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.