Finding the best car accident lawyer
Each year, our expert lawyers handle thousands of claims for car accident injuries. We have a car accident lawyer that will give you the best possible chance of winning compensation.
Whether you were a pedestrian, a cyclist or the driver or passenger of a vehicle, you could have a right to claim. There are just 3 key requirements to begin a claim with a car accident lawyer:
1. The incident happened in the last 3 years.
2. The accident was someone else’s fault.
3. You received medical attention for your injuries.
Call our expert advisers today for no-obligation advice on making a claim – call 0800 689 0500.
Accident Advice Helpline
Here are some of the reasons you should turn to us when looking for a car accident lawyer:
1. All our lawyers offer a no-win, no-fee service so In the unlikely event that our team of lawyers don’t win your case, you will not be left with a big legal bill to pay. It will cost you nothing to start your claim and there is no major financial risk to you.
2. We are sponsored by Dame Esther Rantzen who endorses the services we offer to help people like you get the compensation you deserve. Esther says “If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free and professional advice, that no money is required to make a claim and no-win, no-fee means exactly that.”
3. Some of the country’s top lawyers work for us. Our team of expert advisers look at every case on an individual basis and find the best lawyer to deal with your situation. We do this because we want you to have the best chance of getting the compensation you deserve.
4. It’s so easy to claim. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are committed to providing a service that takes care of everything for you. Most claims can be handled completely over the phone – you won’t even need to go to court. Once your expert car accident lawyer has all the details they require, they’ll take your claim forward on your behalf.
When you work with a car accident lawyer recommended by us, you are guaranteed a service that’s second to none. If you were hit by an uninsured driver or if the driver responsible for the accident is not traceable, our team will still be able to make a claim. It’s vital that you gather details of witnesses, take photos at the scene of the accident and seek medical attention as soon as possible to give your car accident lawyer the best chance of winning your case. Take the free 30-second test today to see if you can make a claim.
Call us today to discuss your accident on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 10th October 2012
Author: David Brown