Not everyone who uses a car accident law firm in Birmingham experiences the same level of service in their personal injury claim. Calling Accident Advice Helpline and asking for their help is one way to get an expert personal injury lawyer working on your case on a no-win, no-fee* basis and the peace of mind of a helpline that you can call for free.
Can Accident Advice Helpline assist you as a car accident law firm in Birmingham?
They can help with an accident if it was not caused by yourself. They can also only help you if the accident was less than three years ago – this is because there is a legal time limit for personal injury cases. You also must have been hurt in the accident – you cannot make a personal injury claim if there was no injury!
As long as these criteria are fulfilled then Accident Advice Helpline will probably be able to help you. They have helped people who have been injured in:
- Car on car collisions
- Car on bicycle collisions
- Car on pedestrian collisions
- Car on heavy goods vehicle collisions
What may have been the cause of my car accident?
Research has shown that many car accidents are caused by a driver becoming distracted so your car accident in Birmingham may have been caused by:
- A car driver becoming distracted by something inside the car, this could be a child demanding attention, an insect, a mobile phone going off or a passenger talking to them
- A car driver becoming distracted by something outside the car, this could be a road sign, another accident or an interesting event
- A car driver attempting to do something at the same time as driving, this could be texting, talking on a mobile phone, eating, drinking, opening a sweet or even flossing their teeth!
What happens after a car accident in Birmingham?
The first thing you must do is keep calm. It is a natural reaction to feel annoyed because someone has caused you to be hurt but ranting and raving will not help the situation at all. You should try and collect as much information as you can at the scene of the accident. This will help to prove who was to blame. Photograph and witness statement have been especially useful in claims of this sort. Then you should get immediate medical attention for you injuries – this allows you to get the best medical advice and acts as evidence of your injury. As soon as you can you should make a call to Accident Advice Helpline. They will take over all of the legal aspects of the case for you, just supply them with whatever information they ask for.
Contact us today
You can contact our car accident law firm in Birmingham by calling us on 0800 689 0500 from landlines or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.