Unfortunately on the road, car accidents happen up and down the country every single day, and could happen to any one of us either as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian, and cause a variety of different injuries, as a result of the negligence of a third party.
Anyone who has suffered from a car accident related injury in the last 3 years could entitled to make a car accident insurance claim. You don’t need to feel embarrassed or ashamed to make a claim even if you think your injuries are minor. Even minor injuries could be long lasting or turn into something more serious as the days and weeks go on.
What injuries can car accident insurance claims be made for?
Any kind of car accident injury that can be established to be the fault of someone else. As some examples, these could be;
- Suffering whiplash after being hit by another vehicle
- Suffering a more serious or disabling neck injury whilst being a passenger
- Being hit by a motorbike
- Suffering a brain injury after a car accident
But if you have been involved in any type of car accident, contact our car accident insurance claims specialists, to see if you have a valid claim.
What is the compensation for?
If you have suffered a car accident, there may be a variety of costs that need to be met and losses incurred, which your claim for compensation will pay for. These costs include any time off work you have due to your accident and the injuries you receive, medical expenses including costs associated with hospitalisation, and you may need to receive ongoing medical treatment or therapy.
The compensation you receive could greatly improve your quality of life following your accident, so don’t suffer in silence. Even if you are unsure weather you have a valid claim or not, get in touch with the us as soon as possible after your accident for a 100% free, no-obligation chat with one of our trained, friendly advisers to discuss your claim.
Key points about car accident insurance claims
- Make your claim as soon as possible after your accident, and within 3 years. The faster you claim the faster your potential payout will be
- Don’t feel embarrassed about making a claim for a minor injury – if nothing else it will help prevent the same accident happening again to someone else
- All of our lawyers are experts in personal accident injuries, and operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis
- Try our 30-second on-line compensation calculator to give you an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible after your accident
- Monies are claimed back from the third party insurer, including any solicitors fees, so you always get to keep 100% of your compensation
- Most cases are settled outside of court, making the process as stress free as possible.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 8th November 2012