Have you been involved in a car accident within the last three years, either as a driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist or pedestrian? Have you suffered some sort of injury, either physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence of someone else? If so, you could be owed compensation for your injuries.
The amount you could receive depends on the sort and severity of injuries you have suffered. If this is you, try our 30-second online calculator to see how much our car accident injury lawyers could claim on your behalf.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a law firm established in the year 2000. We have a team of no-win, no-fee car accident injury lawyers with the sole aim of achieving justice for their clients. We will work hard to get the maximum amount of compensation for you.
If you think you might have a valid claim, give a call to our free helpline for a no-obligation chat with one of our friendly and professional advisers.
What sort of car accidents can car accident injury lawyers claim for?
As an example, you may have been involved in a motor accident and been hit from behind by another driver and suffered a neck or back injury. This may mean you needed to have an operation and were unable to work for weeks and lost money.
Even if you’re unsure if you have a valid claim, it is worth finding out. You could potentially be missing out on a compensation payment that you deserve. A payment that could improve you and your family’s life and put measures in place to stop the same accident happening to another innocent victim.
What’s more, most of our cases are settled outside of court by our car accident injury lawyers. You won’t have to worry about any stressful or lengthy court hearings to attend, leaving you free to recover.
What is the compensation payment for?
Your pain and suffering and any losses you have suffered as a result of your accident. This could be:
- Any medical expenses that you have had to pay for such as hospitalisation fees, operations, specialist treatment or counselling.
- Loss of job earnings due to being unable to work following the accident.
- Ongoing treatment or therapy
- Help around the house.
- Travel expenses
What do you need to do next?
- Seek professional medical attention as soon as possible after your car accident. Even minor injuries such as whiplash, could deteriorate and become a permanent condition, affecting your everyday life.
- Gather as much evidence as possible about your car accident. Photographs, witness details, a doctors report, medical expense receipts, logs of doctors appointments, anything you can think of that will help.
- Contact us as soon as possible after your accident so we can start your claim. Because all of our car accident injury lawyers operate on a no-win, no-fee basis you will not be asked for a penny up-front.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim, call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 8th November 2012