Top Tips for seeking car accident injury compensation:
- You must have been injured in a car accident that was not your fault
- Your claim must be made within a three-year period from the date of the accident
- You must have needed medical attention
- Keep your receipts. It may be possible to claim for some or all of those
- At the time of the accident, or soon after, get a friend or family to take photos of your injuries
- Try to get the contact details of witnesses at the scene, if any.
I want to claim. How do I start?
- Take the Accident Advice Helpline’s online test on the top right of the page. It will tell you in 30 seconds if your claim is eligible.
- Answer some questions about your accident so our panel of experts can assess your case
- If you want to proceed, you can start your claim online or call us on 0800 180 4123
- Not sure? Call us for a chat and talk to one of our friendly professionals
How much will I get?
Compensation awards vary according to the circumstances and extent of the personal injuries. In the case of car accident injury compensation amounts, the size of the award relates to the seriousness of the injuries. The most common car accident injury is whiplash, but of course, it could be concussion, or broken limbs or even very serious injury. However careful we try to be on the road, we might be unfortunate enough to come up against another driver who isn’t. This is where the personal injury experts come in, because they can assess an individual case against similar cases and the awards that have gone before. Our professional advisors can give you an estimate of what your claim might be worth. Remember that it is only an estimate and not a guarantee of the final amount you might receive. All our legal partners work on a 100% no win no fee basis. You decide if you wish to proceed. Over the last ten years, we have settled cases for thousands of clients and see over £30 million awarded in compensation each year. That is a great deal of experience to call on.
Facts about Accident Advice Helpline
Endorsed by Esther Rantzen, media personality and consumer rights expert
The UK’s largest personal injury solicitor network
Over ten years’ expertise in the industry
More than 25,000 enquiries handled every month
Around £30 million awarded every year for a range of personal injury compensation claims
Strictly no win no fee policy
Our four principles are integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability
Member of the Claims Standards Council
Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority