How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident injury claims in New Forest

    Personal Injury Solicitors in New Forest

    Do you need to make car accident injury claims in New Forest after an accident on holiday?

    Located in the counties of Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, the New Forest is a popular space comprised of woodland, open pasture land and heathland. Covering over two hundred square miles, the New Forest is a vast area of land with plenty to do and see.

    Whilst many people live in the surrounding areas, people also travel to the New Forest for day trips, holidays and minibreaks. Although some people go to the area in order to enjoy the scenery and wildlife, others enjoy the New Forest because of its walking and hiking trails.

    Due to its popularity as a holiday destination, the roads in and around the area can get busy during peak holiday seasons. During the summer months, in particularly, people regularly travel to the area and traffic can build-up.

    If you’ve been hurt or injured whilst travelling to or from the area, you may want to make car accident injury claims in New Forest. As long as you can show that you weren’t responsible for the incident, you should be able to obtain compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.

    Should you contact Accident Advice Helpline straightaway?

    Whether or not you choose to make a claim straightaway may depend on the type of injuries you’ve sustained. If you’ve been seriously hurt and require treatment in a hospital, you may simply feel too unwell to make a compensation claim straightaway.

    Open Claim Calculator

    On the other hand, if you have been injured but are able to enjoy the remainder of your trip, you may not want to focus on making car accident injury claims in New Forest until you get home.

    Although you will normally have three years in which to make your claim, many claimants do like to instigate legal action within a few weeks or months of the incident occurring.

    If you have been hurt in some way, or sustained an injury which was caused by someone else, why not contact us to find out more about making a claim? By obtaining further information about the claims process, you can decide whether or not it is something you want to pursue.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and our friendly personal injury team will be happy to help. Call now to obtain compensation for your injuries as quickly as possible!

    Date Published: 5th April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.