How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident injury claims in Hinckley and Bosworth

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Hinckley and Bosworth

    Could you make car accident injury claims in Hinckley and Bosworth if the incident has been caught on tape?

    When people make car accident injury claims in Hinckley and Bosworth, they sometimes struggle to obtain evidence to prove who caused the incident. As this information is essential in order to make a successful claim, some potential claimants don’t bother to take legal action as they assume that they won’t be able to access this type of information.

    However, more and more people are concerned about road safety and some people are taking it upon themselves to add cameras to their vehicles. Many drivers and cyclists now have small cameras situated on their vehicles or bikes which capture their journeys.

    If an incident does occur, or if they’re involved in an accident of any kind, it is likely to be caught on tape which could be helpful if they choose to make car accident injury claims in Hinckley and Bosworth.

    However, if you don’t have video evidence of the accident, this doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to make a claim. Often, investigations into the incident will prove who was responsible for the accident and this, along with witness statements and your account, can help to prove that someone or something else caused your injuries.

    When should you contact Accident Advice Helpline?

    If you’re thinking about making a compensation claim, or if you want to find out more about making a claim, you can contact Accident Advice Helpline at any time. However, you should be aware that there can be time limits on how long you’ve got to make a claim following an accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In most cases, claimants will need to take legal action within three years of getting hurt if they want to obtain compensation. Although you don’t have to make your claim straight after the incident, it’s important not to leave it too late as you could risk missing out on compensation.

    If you’ve been hurt in an accident which wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last three years, why not contact us to find out how we can help? Our personal injury team will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

    Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile to find out more.

    Call now and we’ll do everything we can to get your compensation claim started so that you can obtain compensation as quickly as possible.

    Date Published: 29th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.