How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident injury claims in Ebbw Vale

    Can you make car accident injury claims in Ebbw Vale after a fatal incident?

    Car accident injury claims in Ebbw Vale can be a sensitive subject. When a serious road traffic accident or collision occurs, people often sustain very serious or life-threatening injuries. Due to the rapid response of emergency services personnel, these people are often able to receive medical treatment within minutes of the incident occurring and they can go on to make a full recovery.

    In such cases, the person who has sustained injuries may want to pursue car accident injury claims in Ebbw Vale in order to obtain compensation for the harm they’ve suffered. In general, they would be expected to make the compensation claim themselves, unless they require assistance from a family member of their next of kin.

    However, there are some instances in which medical treatment is unable to save the lives of those injured in car or road traffic accidents. If a fatality occurs, it’s often presumed that car accident injury claims in Ebbw Vale cannot follow.

    In actual fact, it can be possible for the relatives of the deceased to make a compensation claim against the person responsible for the incident.

    Of course, in many cases, family and friends simply don’t feel able to cope with taking legal action during such a traumatic and difficult time. However, they don’t have to make a compensation claim straightaway.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In general, it is possible for a compensation claim to be made up to three years after the incident has occurred so relatives may want to wait some time before taking legal action.

    Could Accident Advice Helpline assist you?

    If you have lost a loved one as a result of car accident which was caused by someone or something else, we may be able to help you make a compensation claim. If you would like to find out more about how to make your claim, or what to expect when you take legal action, why not contact us?

    Our hardworking personal injury team are always on hand to help and we’ll even provide free no obligation advice so you won’t have to pay anything upfront in order to find out more about making a claim.

    To learn more about the claims process now, or to make a compensation claim with us today, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Call us now and we’ll do everything we can to assist you with your compensation claim. Ask us about no-win, no-fee and claim with us today.

    Date Published: 29th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.