How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car Accident Injury Claims In East Lindsey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in East Lindsey

    Can broken bones give rise to car accident injury claims in East Lindsey?

    When people sustain injuries, they aren’t always sure if they will be eligible to make car accident injury claims in East Lindsey. Although you can make a compensation claim for any type of injury, you can certainly take legal action if you have sustained broken bones because of an accident that wasn’t your fault.

    In order to make a compensation claim, claimants are required to prove that they have received medical treatment for their injuries. However, if you have sustained a broken or fractured bone, it’s likely that you will have received emergency medical treatment so you shouldn’t have any problems proving your eligibility to make a claim.

    Although these types of injuries aren’t particularly uncommon, they can be extremely painful and often require on-going medical treatment.

    Whilst some types of injuries can take longer to heal than others, any type of broken bone is likely to take weeks to heal properly. If your arms or legs are affected, doctors are likely to place a cast over the affected area in order to allow it to heal properly.

    During this time, you may find that you’re unable to perform your day-to-day activities as you normally would. Although this can be frustrating and inconvenient, it’s essential that you allow the injury to heal properly to avoid further complications.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Is making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline straightforward?

    If you’ve never had to make car accident injury claims in East Lindsey before, you may feel rather anxious or worried about taking legal action. However, making a claim doesn’t have to be difficult at all and we can assist you with every element of your claim.

    In fact, when you make a compensation claim with us, we can handle all aspects of your claim. If you have any questions, or if you would simply like an update on the progress of your claim, our personal injury team will be happy to help at any time.

    If you want to find out more about making a compensation claim with us, why not get in touch? If we can’t resolve your query immediately, a member of our dedicated team will call you right back with everything you need to know.

    To find out more, just call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help you to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 29th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.