Being involved in a car accident is a shocking and traumatic experience, especially when you suffer major injuries. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have represented people dealing with a wide range of car accident injuries, and that gives us a unique insight into your situation.
We understand that you have many challenges to overcome and many important decisions to make, and that you may be confused about your legal rights and options regarding car accident injury claims in Braintree. If your accident was the result of someone else’s actions, then there is a good chance that you will be eligible to pursue car accident injury claims in Braintree with the help of our team. However, if you are considering going down this road, it is vital that you proceed with the greatest of care as your actions, both big and small, can have a significant impact on your right to receive compensation.
Here are some dos and don’ts regarding car accident injury claims in Braintree:
- DO notify your insurance company right away
- DO take pictures of your injuries and any damage to your vehicle
- DO take notes whenever you speak to anyone about your accident
- DO keep the receipts for any purchases you make in connection with your accident
- DON’T give the at-fault party’s insurance company a recorded or written statement
- DON’T sign a release or waiver until you have sought reliable legal advice
- DON’T accept an early settlement offer from the at-fault party’s insurance company
Contact our experts for advice on car accident injury claims in Braintree
In the wake of an accident, it is often hard to keep a clear head and take constructive action to protect your legal rights. Our lawyers understand this, because they have dealt with many car accident injury claims in Braintree throughout their careers, and they can work with you from the start to see that you have the resources necessary to make the best possible physical, emotional and financial recovery.
To contact us about your claim, please call 0800 689 500 and speak to our trained advisors.
Date Published: 30th May 2015
Author: David Brown