How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident in Fylde

    Although there are many campaigns designed to increase road safety, accidents still occur on a regular basis. Whilst many of these incidents are relatively minor, they can still cause people to get hurt and, unfortunately, serious collisions still occur too.

    If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Fylde, it’s essential that you seek medical help straightaway. If you think your injuries don’t warrant emergency treatment, it’s still important to see your doctor or to attend a walk-in clinic.

    In some instances, your injuries may not be apparent straightaway and you may not realise how seriously you’ve been hurt. By seeking medical assistance, you can ensure that your diagnosis is correct and that you’re able to access any help you need.

    Claiming compensation for a car accident in Fylde

    Although taking legal action may not be your first thought after a car accident in Fylde, you will need to consider it at some point. If you weren’t responsible for the incident, it’s likely that you’ll be able to make a claim and you shouldn’t miss out on the compensation you’re entitled to.

    However, you should be aware that most claimants only have 3 years’ to make a claim so, although you don’t need to rush into making a claim, you will need to take action within this time limit.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In addition to this, you’ll need to have received medical treatment for your injuries before you’ll be able to make a claim following a car accident in Fylde.

    Who can make a claim?

    Providing you meet the criteria set out above, you should be able to take legal action. Although people tend to assume it’s only drivers that can make a claim after a car accident in Fylde, this isn’t true at all.

    If you were injured whilst travelling in a private vehicle, or even on public transport, you could be eligible to take action. Similarly, if you were travelling by bike or motorcycle, you could make a claim if the incident wasn’t your fault.

    Even pedestrians can be eligible to receive compensation following a road traffic accident so it’s worth seeking legal help if you’ve been affected by this type of incident.

    Taking action with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you might be eligible to make a claim and you’re keen to find out more, why not contact us today?

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and our dedicated personal injury team will be happy to provide the help and assistance you need.

    Date Published: 21st July 2014

    Author: jayne

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.