Looking to make a claim for a car accident in Cambuslang? Well, there are a few things that you are going to need to think about before you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Let us guide you through some of them.
Is your case suitable for a claim?
Not everybody will be able to claim compensation following a car accident in Cambuslang. In order to make a successful compensation claim, you will need to be sure that your case meets the following three guidelines. If you are unsure, you can give our team a call who will be more than happy to help you out:
- The accident occurred within the last three years.
- The accident was the fault of somebody else.
- The car accident in Cambuslang resulted in a personal injury occurring.
It is important that you submit as much evidence as possible in order to strengthen your case. In particular, this will mean the police reports and your medical history. The more evidence you have supplied us with, the more chance you have of making a successful compensation claim.
How much compensation are you entitled to?
The burning question on your mind when making a claim for a car accident in Cambuslang will most likely be with regards to the level of compensation that you may be entitled to. Sadly, this is not a figure which is going to be easy to determine at this stage.
The whole intention of compensation is to put the victim back in the position, financially at least, that they would have been had the incident not have occurred. Whilst facts between cases may be similar, the level of financial loss will not be. This means that your case will need to be looked at on an individual basis. You will be able to claim for lost income, medical expenses, medical equipment, and a whole host of other things providing they are directly attributable to your injuries.
How to claim for a car accident in Cambuslang with Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we want to make the process of claiming compensation as smooth as possible for you. We are able to accomplish this in a variety of different ways:
- We have over 16 years’ experience in the world of personal injury claims. When you work with us, you can be sure that you are getting the best representation possible.
- We are able to handle the majority of cases that we deal with over the telephone. This means that you will not need to deal with the other party, let alone enter a courtroom. We want the legal process to be as simple as possible for you. You have to focus on healing, after all.
- Our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis which means there are no upfront costs to make a claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to find out more.
Date Published: 20th April 2015
Author: David Brown