The Vegas of the north? Not quite, but it does make for a fun getaway. But what happens if you become involved in a car accident in Blackpool that was not your fault?
If you have been involved in a car accident in Blackpool in the last three years that was not your fault, and you were injured as a result, then call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Our specialist team are just a phone call away, and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provide an exceptionally efficient service with friendly, professional staff. Getting in touch today means that we can move on your claim today.
Specialist road traffic accident lawyers
Following a car accident in Blackpool that wasn’t your fault, you will need the services of an experienced road traffic accident lawyer if you wish to make a claim. With Accident Advice Helpline, you know that your claim is going to be in safe hands.
Established in the year 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of professional experience helping accident victims get the compensation to which they are entitled.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today, and keep in mind that with us we will work under a 100% no win no fee* guarantee, so you will need to pay nothing to begin a claim, or if it is unsuccessful. We also have a free advice line, which is open 24 hours a day.
And, as Esther Rantzen says, “If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim, and no win no fee* means exactly that.”
In conclusion, if:
- You were hurt in a car accident in Blackpool that wasn’t your fault;
- The accident happened no more than three years ago; and
- You sought medical help or advice for your injuries,
Then you need to contact Accident Advice Helpline today and see how we can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
How do I get in contact?
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline and connecting with road traffic accident lawyers is very easy. All you have to do is take take your pick from these quick and easy methods:
- Complete our unique 30-second test online to determine if you have a qualifying claim, and to find out how much you could claim;
- Call us on our free advice line, which is open 24 hrs a day, seven days a week (0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile); or
- Text ‘claim 365′ to 88010, and an advisor will call you straight back.
Get in touch right now. We are here to help.