One of the most frightening parts of a car accident in Ashford, is the first few hours after the accident.
The majority of car accident cases start with a trip in an ambulance, from the scene of the accident to the local hospital.
If it is possible, and practical at that moment, then you should think about asking somebody to collect a few basic details about the accident, take some photographs at the scene etc. This is going to help with your car accident in Ashford claim later.
The moment that you are back home (and reasonably comfortable), you should call Accident Advice Helpline. Experts in personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline have helped thousands of clients receive compensation for accidents that weren’t their fault.
Meanwhile, at the hospital
While at the hospital you will be asked to provide some basic details, and much of this will be similar to the kind of information that will be needed for your car accident in Ashford case…
- Give a detailed account of the accident – how your injury was caused and the circumstances leading up to it
- Your past medical history – any previous injuries or chronic ailments and any medicine that you are taking
Questions for your doctor you should ask:
- What are the kinds of tests I will need?
- What are my treatment options?
- Am I going to need surgery?
Questions for your lawyer after your car accident in Ashford
If you want your case to go as smoothly as possible it is advised that you take a proactive approach and ask the right questions. Here are few questions you may want to ask your Accident Advice Helpline personal injury lawyer.
- What kind of details do I need to provide?
- Is there a lot of paperwork that I need to complete?
- Am I going to be spending a lot of time in meetings with lawyers?
- Can my case be handled over the telephone?
- Will I need to attend court?
Your specialist injury lawyer is going to be able to reassure you that Accident Advice Helpline lawyers will always fight hard to get you as much compensation for your pain and suffering as they possibly can. If you want to discuss your accident with an advisor just dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile to find out more.