Non-fault car accidents in Manchester happen all the time and we offer refer to this as a car accident not your fault in Manchester situation. If you are facing a car accident not your fault in Manchester situation, you don’t have to suffer in silence, there is something you can do.
You can make an accident compensation claim. A claim for cash compensation can be made if you were injured in a car accident and it can be proven to be not your own fault, but due to the negligence, carelessness or fault of a third party. To be eligible to make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline the car accident should have also occurred within the last three years and you should have sought medical advice and treatment for any injuries that you suffered.
Was a car accident not your fault in Manchester?
If you are eligible and are considering making a claim for compensation then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We are an expert law firm and we have been established for over 15 years. During this time we have become experienced in helping victims of no fault accidents claim compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering. We can also help you recover any expenses resulting from the car accident and financial losses you have experienced.
There are many possible causes of no fault car accidents. We have listed some of the most common ones we deal with here at Accident Advice Helpline:
- Speeding – many people are rushing to get to their destination fast. Accidents occurring at higher speed often have more serious consequences and increase the chances of being seriously injured
- Weather – conditions such as rain, fog and snow increase the likelihood of an accident, especially if the necessary precautions and extra care is not taken
- Drink driving – driving under the influence of alcohol impairs judgement and you are more likely to take dangerous risks. Your reflexes are also much slower, thus further increasing your chances of having an accident. Drugs (including some prescription drugs) also have a similar affect
- Tiredness – if you are driving whilst tired and sleepy you risk falling asleep at the wheel, putting your life and that of others at risk. Concentration is also impaired
- Distractions – Changing the radio, using a mobile phone or looking at scenery can cause you to be distracted and cause an accident
If you have suffered one of the above scenarios or another type of car accident not your fault in Manchester then please get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. We will put you in touch with an expert in house solicitor who can help and support you every step of the way.Open Claim Calculator
Give us call today and receive free, no-obligation advice on a potential claim. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.