Can I make a claim after a car accident in Daventry?
We would advise you to consider making a claim after a car accident in Daventry if:
- Your accident happened within the last three years;
- It was caused by another party acting carelessly, negligently, or criminally, for example speeding or driving aggressively; and
- You suffered injuries which required medical treatment as a result.
Personal injury law can be complicated though, so even if your car accident in Daventry appears to meet these criteria on the face of it, it is always worth seeking specialist legal advice. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We are a professional legal firm – one of the largest in the UK. We act solely in personal injury cases, and all of our lawyers are specialists in their field. Each year, we successfully ensure that over £30 million is awarded in compensation to our clients.
We’ll give you free legal advice about your right to claim when you contact us. Simply:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Within minutes – and with no complicated forms to fill in – you will find out whether you are eligible to bring a case against the party that caused your accident. You’ll also have a general idea of the amount of compensation you might expect to receive if successful.
The decision about whether to proceed is up to you. But if you choose Accident Advice Helpline to represent you:
- It won’t cost you a penny to get your case started; and
- You will benefit from the services of one of our expert lawyers, who will handle your case on a no win no fee* basis. That way, you run less risk of financial loss if your claim is unsuccessful.
The benefits of bringing a claim after a car accident in Daventry are clear. Win your case and you will usually be awarded a sum of money that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays some or all of the costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include a loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs, and money for home help and/or childcare.
You may find that you don’t even have to go to court to settle your claim. Our skilled lawyers can often negotiate cases and reach a satisfactory conclusion without having to resort to a court case.
No matter how large or small your accident, we can help you to claim the amount of compensation you deserve for the injuries you have sustained. Call us today and give us details of your car accident in Daventry, and you could get your claim started right away.