Coping after a car accident in Cotswold
If you suffer a minor car accident in Cotswold, it may just be an inconvenience. At most, you perhaps miss an important appointment or are unable to get to work that day. But sometimes, the consequences can be far more severe. You could suffer injuries that have a dramatic effect on your life. If you have reason to believe that the accident wasn’t your fault, but that someone else was responsible, you could have grounds to bring a case for compensation under personal injury law.
The other party must have been acting carelessly, negligently, or even criminally, leading to your car accident in Cotswold. Perhaps they were speeding or attempting to send a text message while driving. They may have been unfit to drive because they were under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No matter what the circumstances, if the accident needn’t have happened, then you may have a legal right to claim compensation from them via their insurance company.
If you’ve been severely injured and had to receive medical treatment as a result of your car accident in Cotswold, you may not feel like tackling a legal case right away. However, it is important to note that usually you only have three years to set your claim in motion. This sounds like a long time, and you could be tempted to put it off until you’re feeling stronger. This is understandable, but there are two things to bear in mind:
- As time passes, your memories of the accident will naturally fade. You stand a better chance of making a successful claim, and winning the amount of compensation you deserve, if you get started as soon as possible.
- If you come to a specialist legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline, making a claim needn’t be as stressful as you might think. With our expertise, we can advise you on what evidence to keep to support your case. We can also take the lead on negotiations on your behalf, leaving you free to concentrate on your recovery. Of course, we will keep you informed of progress every step of the way, but you may find you don’t even have to go to court to resolve your case, as many claims with which we deal are settled through correspondence.
Why not get in touch today?
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can also try the 30-second test on our website.
- Or, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
You don’t have to cope alone after a car accident in Cotswold. If your accident has left you with injuries requiring medical treatment, and someone else was clearly to blame, why not speak to us today about to what you could be entitled in terms of compensation? All calls are free, and there is no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to.