What information you need to make a claim after a car accident in Connah’s Quay
The more information you are able to gather together after a car accident in Connah’s Quay, the better. To be successful in making a claim for compensation, we must be able to demonstrate that someone else was to blame for the injuries you have sustained. Some of the things that may help support your claim after an accident are:
- The date of the accident. Normally, there is only a three-year window in which you can bring a personal injury claim.
- Your own written account of the accident. Ideally, you should prepare this as soon as possible after the incident, and certainly while the details are fresh in your mind.
- Any photographs taken at the scene of the accident.
- Contact details of the party responsible for the accident, if these are available.
- Contact details for any witnesses to the accident, who can support your version of events.
- A copy of the police report, if the police were called to attend your car accident in Connah’s Quay.
- Details of any medical treatment you have had to undergo as a result of your injuries. Don’t forget to keep all receipts for prescriptions, travel to and from hospital or other medical appointments, and so on.
- Details of any loss of earnings you have suffered or will suffer as a result of your injuries. Your compensation payment may take this into account.
Don’t worry if you do not have all this information to hand; speak to us and we will advise you on whether you have a case, and how likely it is to succeed. We’ll even be able to tell you in principle how much money you could receive for your injuries.
All our legal advice is free, and there’s no obligation to take matters further if you choose not to.
Call today for an evaluation of your chances of making a personal injury claim after a car accident in Connah’s Quay
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time. Our helpline advisers are friendly and sympathetic, and will aim to answer all of your queries about your car accident and the process of making a claim in general. It won’t cost you a penny to find out more about whether you can bring a case for compensation.
You can also try the 30-second test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim. Alternatively, simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
If you have any queries about making a claim for compensation, or want to get your claim started today, just call us and we’ll talk you through the process. Claiming after a car accident in Connah’s Quay needn’t be as expensive, time consuming, or stressful as you may think.