How do you make car accident compensation claims in Stirling? If you have been involved in a car accident and have suffered injuries through no fault of your own, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
But what are the eligibility criteria for making car accident compensation claims in Stirling, and around the UK? Take a look below at the three main eligibility requirements:
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
- It must not have been your fault
- Treatment must have been administered for your injuries at the time of the accident, or soon afterwards
If you think you meet these criteria, give us a call to find out more information. We can also help to establish your eligibility should you be unsure about whether you are to blame in any way for the accident.
Friendly, helpful advisors
Our advisors are specially trained to deal with the needs of accident victims, many of whom have suffered life-changing injuries. When you call, we will establish your eligibility, and go through the claims process step by step so you understand exactly what will be required of you in practice.
So what might the practical requirements be?
- An additional medical assessment: this may be required as part of your up-to-date evidence, even though you will already have undergone an assessment at the time of the accident.
- A court attendance is a possibility, but because we process most of our claims over the phone, many of our customers do not need to attend court as part of their claim.
No win, no fee car accident compensation claims in Stirling
We process many claims from the Stirling area during the course of a year, maybe because it is near a major route between the north and south of Scotland. All claims are processed using the no win, no fee claims model, however, giving you peace of mind that your financial risk will be reduced.
Should your case be lost there will be nothing to pay your solicitor using no win, no fee – a very reassuring aspect of claiming with us, and one which our customers value highly.
Accident Advice Helpline – our famous patron
Hopefully, the fact that our patron is consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, will also offer some reassurance that making your claim with us is the right thing to do. If you phone us, there will be no hard-sell, and no obligation on your part to continue with a claim.
To find out more information about making no win, no fee car accident compensation claims in Stirling and around this busy area, call today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 16th May 2015
Author: David Brown