Some helpful advice about car accident compensation claims in Gloucester
If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be wondering about whether or not you could seek compensation.
It is common to feel overwhelmed, nervous and even angry about your accident, and therefore you may be apprehensive about seeking compensation for the injuries it has caused. This doesn’t have to be the case with Accident Advice Helpline; we make it easy for you to follow through on your right to make a claim. There are some helpful things to keep in mind when it comes to car accident compensation claims in Gloucester:
- Your accident must have taken place within the past three years. This is a timeline set forth by the government, after which you will no longer be eligible to make a claim.
- You can only make a claim if someone else has caused the accident. If another party has lead to the collision, you could be within your rights to make a claim.
- It does not have to be expensive to begin a claim. We offer our services on a no win, no fee basis, so there is no need to pay a deposit upfront to get started.
- You can make a claim to be compensated not just for the actual injuries, but also any associated costs or loss of income that has been caused by your accident.
- The more information you provide to your solicitor, the better the chances of your claim being successful.
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are a long-established personal injury firm in the UK, dedicated to helping those hurt at work, in public, and on the road.
We know all too well that many innocent road users suffer the consequences of negligent driving every day, and we are here to help put things right. We may not be able undo an accident, but we can certainly make sure those that caused it are made accountable. We are responsible for £30 million being paid out annually in compensation, and we take great pride in ensuring all of our accident victims receive the best possible care. This high success rate, along with our passion for the cause, is why Esther Rantzen has chosen to be the face of Accident Advice Helpline for more than ten years.
To find out more about how Accident Advice Helpline can help you with successful car accident compensation claims in Gloucester, contact us today on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 2nd April 2015
Author: David Brown