How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident compensation claim

    Many people considering whether to make a car accident compensation claim, have a lot of questions that need answering before they are ready to request legal help. We aim to help you decide on the best possible course of action for you, by answering the questions most frequently asked by our customers.

    Do I need to pay upfront for car accident compensation claim advice?

    The simple answer is ‘no!’. Our advice is honest, professional and targeted to your particular type of accident and circumstances. You can get general advice almost anywhere, but we deal with so many different types of accident that we are able to give advice that is specific to your case.

    How do I start a car accident compensation claim?

    You can either call our helpline and our friendly staff will guide you through the process, or you can try our online 30-second test which is designed to let you know if you are eligible to make a claim, and roughly how much you could receive. Either way, you will be given relevant information that will help you decide whether to continue.

    Will there be pressure to begin a claim if I am still unsure?

    The service we provide comes with no obligation to continue with a car accident compensation claim if you do not wish to do so. Our staff are caring and supportive, but they also understand that starting legal action is a decision not to be taken lightly.

    We have a strong team of lawyers  and we will recommend the best one for your particular type of accident. They will make a car accident compensation claim on your behalf, and in many cases you do not even need to attend court yourself.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much will it cost me?

    All our legal partners operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you can relax in the knowledge that there will be no upfront legal fees. You can start a car accident compensation claim without paying a penny.

    Are car accident compensation claim amounts guaranteed?

    Claim amounts can never be guaranteed but if you decide to start a car accident compensation claim, you do so in the knowledge that there is little financial risk to you, due to our no-win, no-fee system.

    Hopefully these answers will encourage you to start a claim for compensation and get the justice you deserve for an accident that was not your fault. If you feel that you want to continue with a claim, just call our helpline or try out our 30-second claim calculator.

    Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for some free legal advice.

    Date Published: 9th September 2012

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.