If you’ve had an accident on the road, and you were not to blame, call Accident Advice Helpline and find out about a car accident compensation claim in Spelthorne.
Who can make a car accident compensation claim in Spelthorne
Anyone who’s been involved in a car accident who was not at fault, can make a claim.
- Pedestrians. As long as the car that hit you is deemed to be at fault, then you can make a claim.
- Cyclists. If a car knocks you off your bike, there’s a good chance you’ll be injured. If the vehicle wasn’t paying attention to you then they would most likely be at fault.
- Car drivers. When two vehicles collide blame is decided by the insurance companies concerned. As soon as they decide you were not the driver at fault, then you can make a claim.
- Passengers. Passengers have no control over the vehicle they’re in, so you would be able to claim. Make sure though that you claim against the right driver. You will need to claim against the driver who caused the accident, and this may not be the driver of the car you were in.
Important information about making a claim for compensation
As well as not being at fault for the accident, there are two other important points to know before you can make a claim.
- The accident you are claiming for must have happened within the last three years. Call us as soon as you want to following your accident, but don’t leave it too long.
- You will need to provide evidence from a medical practitioner about your injuries. Never leave your injuries untreated. Getting the correct treatment at the time, means that you stand a better chance of making a quick recovery.
Use Accident Advice Helpline
Personal injury claims can take a while to settle. This is why Accident Advice Helpline get your claim started immediately. Our friendly advisors can check your eligibility to make a car accident compensation claim in Spelthorne, and then start your claim for you while you’re still on the phone.
With over 10 years experience in personal injury claims, our solicitors are all specialists, and know how you get the best compensation they can for you. They also work on no win, no fee.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline about claiming your compensation. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile 0333 500 0993 and speak to our advisors today.
Date Published: 14th May 2015
Author: David Brown