Car accident in Colwyn Bay


What you need to know about claiming after a car accident in Colwyn Bay

You could make a personal injury claim after a car accident in Colwyn Bay if:

  • The accident happened within the last three years;
  • You were not to blame, but another party was; and
  • You sustained one or more injuries which needed treatment by a medical professional.

Compensation is usually paid by the insurance company of the party responsible. If the accident was relatively straightforward, there are fast track arrangements to speed up payment of money to innocent accident victims, so it may be a relatively quick process.

Can I make a claim even if the party responsible for my car accident in Colwyn Bay was uninsured or cannot be identified?

It may still be possible to make a claim in these circumstances. All insurance companies in the UK are legally required to pay into a central fund, which helps with compensation payments for accidents caused by uninsured or unidentified drivers. Speak to us to find out more.

What kind of level of compensation could I receive after a car accident in Colwyn Bay?

The payment will vary from accident to accident, as it depends not only on the severity of your injuries, but also how they have affected your day to day life. Normally, you can expect to receive:

  • A sum of money for the injuries themselves. The Judicial Studies Board has laid down guideline amounts for each particular type of injury, from a broken leg to a lost eye or limb.
  • Money to compensate for loss of earnings, if applicable. Loss of future earnings is also taken into account if you are unable to return to work in the foreseeable future.
  • Money to reimburse some or all of the costs of your car accident, from prescription charges to transport costs, childcare and help around the home.

How do I get started with a claim?

Speak to us. We will quickly be able to tell you whether you have grounds to make a claim and will give you an idea of the amount you may be eligible to receive. We won’t charge you for our legal advice and we’ll enable you to set a claim in motion without charging you an upfront fee. Our lawyers all work on a no win, no fee* basis, so you are not risking a large bill for our services if your case is ultimately unsuccessful.

  • Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
  • Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
  • Try the 30 second test

There is no need to worry about making a claim for compensation after a car accident in Colwyn Bay if you choose an experienced and professional firm like Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case. Why not call us today to see how we could help you?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )