Injured through no fault of your own? Left unable to work? Make your claim your priority!
Many victims of accidents that are caused through no fault of their own may be left feeling vulnerable and distressed. Their lives may have literally been turned upsidedown and they may be unable to function normally and continue with their daily lives.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that has left you injured and unable to work, then you may be legally entitled to pursue compensation in the form of your car accident claims in Tewkesbury with expert assistance.
Road traffic accidents
Accidents on roads are one of the most common causes of Emergency Service calls everyday. Paramedics attend more road traffic accidents than home or work related accidents and the casualties that they help may be seriously injured, often through no fault of their own.
If you attend the scene of a road traffic accident, whether or not it was caused by your own fault, it is a legal requirement to:
- Stop at the scene
- Assess the situation
- Provide First Aid to any casualties
- Summon the emergency services to attend the scene
At the scene of a road traffic accident
There are a number of sensible steps that can be taken at the scene of a road traffic accident in order to make the area as safe as possible for everyone there.
- Turn off engines and switch on hazard lights.
- Make sure vehicles are secure with handbrakes on.
- Ask a bystander to direct passing traffic and discourage drivers slowing to stare
- Check the condition of the injured at the scene. Provide First Aid if appropriate.
- Call the Emergency Services and provide details of the location, number of casualties and types of injuries.
- Reassure casualties that help is on its’ way
- Exchange personal, vehicle and insurance details with other relevant parties
- Obtain witness information if appropriate
- Pass on information to the police and paramedics attending the scene
Making your car accident claims in Tewkesbury
To establish if you are eligible to pursue compensation in the form of your car accident claims in Tewkesbury, just call the reputable team at the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Their team of established advisers can notify you over the phone of your legal right to claim compensation for your car accident claims in Tewkesbury. This is the first step towards claiming your personal injury compensation and indeed, this knowledge can provide you with the confidence to proceed with your claim.
If you choose to proceed, then their team of professional personal injury solicitors will be delighted to handle all aspects of your car accident claims on your behalf on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
Don’t delay! Call the 24 hour a day, 7 days a week telephone helpline to start your claims journey today!
Date Published: 21st November 2014