Injured after a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault? Seek the expert advice you need!
Seeking advice from some one who is an expert in an area that you may be unfamiliar with makes sense, especially if you are not in a position to wade through endless sources of unfamiliar information yourself. Indeed, many people who are injured in road traffic accidents which were caused through no fault of their own may be keen to establish their legal rights and ascertain if they are even entitled to claim compensation in the form of car accident claims in Telford and Wrekin.
Who can you call?
The reputable and leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline are always available to answer your call. Infact, their team of professional and capable advisers have a wealth of experience that they have developed over the 14 years’ since the law firm was established. Regardless of the type of accident or degree of severity of your injury, their advisers can quickly and reliably inform you of your legal right to pursue compensation in the form of car accident claims in Telford and Wrekin.
What types of injury can you claim for?
- Bleeding and lacerations
- Bruising and soft tissue injuries
- Broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Loss of limb
- Spinal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Brain injuries
- Fatal injuries
How can Accident Advice Helpline help to make successful car accident claims in Telford and Wrekin?
Accident Advice Helpline can assist you throughout your personal injury compensation claims journey from the very first phone call to establish your legal position, through to the successful conclusion of your car accident claims in Telford and Wrekin.
- They offer a unique and user friendly 30 second online test that enables you to check your entitlement to pursue car accident claims for yourself from the privacy of your own home or office environment.
- They provide a dedicated no obligation advice telephone helpline to ensure that you are offered the relevant and reliable advice that you need at this difficult and uncertain time.
- They offer a complete personal injury compensation claims service to enable you to instruct them to pursue all aspects of your car accident claims in Telford and Wrekin on your behalf.
- Your claim will be handled on your behalf by your named personal injury solicitor who will act on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis to make your car accident claims
- Your car accident claims will be handled with accountability, reliability, integrity and dependability throughout the process of pursuing your personal injury compensation claim.
- Your claim is in expert and professional hands. Therefore you can move forwards with your life, concentrate on receiving the correct treatments and begin the next chapter of your life.
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.