Left feeling bruised and bumped? Make your claim stand out from the crowd with expert help!
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be left wondering if you are eligible to receive personal injury compensation for your injury. It may surprise you to learn that establishing your legal right to claim personal injury compensation is neither as complicated nor as difficult as you may expect.
Why seek expert help?
- It makes sense to become as informed as possible about something that you do not understand and have had little experience of
- Asking an expert may take just minutes of your time to clarify points that you are unsure about, whilst the impact of this knowledge may make a lifetime of difference to your future prospects
- Our leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, offers an unrivalled telephone helpline to ensure that all calls are handled swiftly
- If you are seeking confirmation that your car accident claims in Swansea are valid, then our team of helpful and capable advisors can notify you over the phone of your entitlement
- You may wish to check your eligibility for yourself from the comfort of your own home or office by taking Accident Advice Helpline’s unique and user friendly 30-second online test
Compensation for your car accident claims in Swansea
Choosing to pursue car accident claims in Swansea is a personal decision and it will depend on your individual circumstances. No two road traffic accidents are ever the same nor are two car accident claims in Swansea.
Claiming compensation for your personal injury caused through no fault of your own may be something that you have not considered. However,Accident Advice Helpline has a wealth of knowledge to help you decide if making a claim is right for you. In fact, we leave it up to you to decide if you wish to proceed; you are under no obligation to do so.
Claiming compensation is important for a number of reasons:
- It may go some way towards redressing the balance when you have been injured through no fault of your own
- You may have been left unable to work or carry out normal everyday functions
- You may have been financially compromised and left with mounting debts due to the lack of income, if you were the main breadwinner
- You may have to finance adaptations or changes to your living arrangements due to the constraints of your injury
- You may have to finance care packages to enable you to live independently as much as possible
- You may have to pay someone to carry out tasks that you previously would have been able to do yourself such as gardening
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 14th November 2014
Author: Emma Matthews