Car accident claims in Port Talbot

Lawyer smiling.

Left injured? You need our expert help to make your car accident claims in Port Talbot a success!

If you, or a member of your family, have been left injured following a road traffic accident and it resulted in you having to be taken to hospital for treatment then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation by making your car accident claims in Port Talbot.

The law clearly states that as long as:

  1. You were involved in an accident or incident which wasn’t your fault
  2. And you sustained injuries which required medical attention beyond First Aid and
  3. The accident occurred within the last 3 years

you may be legally entitled to make your car accident claims in Port Talbot for personal injury compensation.

What are the causes of road traffic accidents?

Accidents on the roads can occur in a split second and it often due to a combination of factors, some of which may be avoided. For example:

  • Driving too fast for the road conditions
  • Driving too fast for the weather conditions
  • Driving without due care and attention
  • Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
  • Driving a vehicle which is not roadworthy
  • Mechanical failure of a vehicle
  • Driving too close to the vehicle in front
  • Failing to stop in good time
  • Failing to obey road signs and signals
  • Losing control of a vehicle
  • Driving an unfamiliar vehicle
  • Driving on the wrong side of the road

Injuries caused by road traffic accidents

Many people do not realise that an injury doesn’t have to be life threatening or life limiting in order to make successful car accident claims in Port Talbot with Accident Advice Helpline.

Injuries may include:

  1. Cuts and lacerations
  2. Burns and scolds
  3. Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
  4. Back injury
  5. Pelvic injury
  6. Facial injury
  7. Head injury
  8. Spinal injury
  9. Loss of limb
  10. Brain injury
  11. Paralysis
  12. Fatal injury

To find out more about making your car accident claims in Port Talbot, simply call our team of expert advisers Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

Once you have been informed of your legal right to pursue your car accident claims in Port Talbot, you can decide for yourself if you wish to go ahead with your claim. Our team of experienced and professional personal injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf on a no win, no fee* basis.  This means that you do not have the financial strain of paying to make a compensation claim yourself at this challenging time.

Don’t delay, just call us today!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )