Left injured? You need our expert help to make your car accident claims
If you, or a member of your family, have been left injured following a road traffic accident and it resulted in you having to be taken to hospital for treatment then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation by making your car accident claims in Port Talbot.
The law clearly states that as long as:
- You were involved in an accident or incident which wasn’t your fault
- And you sustained injuries which required medical attention beyond First Aid and
- The accident occurred within the last 3 years
you may be legally entitled to make your car accident claims in Port Talbot for personal injury compensation.
What are the causes of road traffic accidents?
Accidents on the roads can occur in a split second and it often due to a combination of factors, some of which may be avoided. For example:
- Driving too fast for the road conditions
- Driving too fast for the weather conditions
- Driving without due care and attention
- Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving a vehicle which is not roadworthy
- Mechanical failure of a vehicle
- Driving too close to the vehicle in front
- Failing to stop in good time
- Failing to obey road signs and signals
- Losing control of a vehicle
- Driving an unfamiliar vehicle
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
Injuries caused by road traffic accidents
Many people do not realise that an injury doesn’t have to be life threatening or life limiting in order to make successful car accident claims in Port Talbot with Accident Advice Helpline.Open Claim Calculator
Injuries may include:
- Cuts and lacerations
- Burns and scolds
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Back injury
- Pelvic injury
- Facial injury
- Head injury
- Spinal injury
- Loss of limb
- Brain injury
- Fatal injury
Contact us to make car accident claims in Port Talbot
To find out more about making your car accident claims in Port Talbot, simply call our team of expert advisers Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Once you have been informed of your legal right to pursue your car accident claims in Port Talbot, you can decide for yourself if you wish to go ahead with your claim. Our team of experienced and professional personal injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf on a no-win, no-fee* basis. This means that you do not have the financial strain of paying to make a compensation claim yourself at this challenging time.
Don’t delay, just call us today!