How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident claims in Airdrie

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Airdrie

    Some of the car accident claims in Airdrie that we handle here at Accident Advice Helpline involve foreign cars being driven by foreign drivers. If you get involved in one of these accidents you could be in more trouble than you bargained for. The fact of the matter is that a lot of foreign car are not registered here in the UK.

    They also have no valid insurance cover. Or in many cases, while they are insured in their own country, their insurance is not valid in the UK.

    Many other accidents involve uninsured UK drivers, with a disproportionate number of accidents involving instances on no insurance. It stands to reason, the statistics suggest, that a person that is irresponsible enough to not have insurance may also take risks in their driving style or the maintenance and upkeep of their car. But if you have been injured through no fault of your own by a reckless or negligent driver, your main concern will be claiming the compensation that will enable you to make the full recovery you need.

    If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that you didn’t cause in the last three years, and you needed medical attention for your injuries, we are here to help you.

    Do you need help with car accident claims in Airdrie involving uninsured drivers?

    For anyone experiencing difficulties with car accident claims in Airdrie because the driver at fault was uninsured, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to assist you. Processing claims that involve uninsured and untraced drivers is one of our specialities.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Pre-valuing your claim

    In order to pre-value your claim before its launch, you need to go to Accident Advice Helpline’s website. All you need to do is to locate our HOW MUCH compensation calculator and answer 4 simple questions about your injury. You’ll then be given an instant estimate of what your claim could be worth. The exercise takes no more than about 30 seconds.

    Getting help if you need it

    Uninsured and untraced driver claims are a little more complex than claims where you have the other drivers insurance details. To progress your claim, you may need help from our customer support team. You can reach them via our helpline. Simply call 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 993 from any mobile. Advice is given free of charge and without obligation. The service we provide come is wholly recommended by the well-known people’s consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen. You can’t ask for fairer than that.

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: Howie

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.