Road traffic accidents are a very common way for people to be injured through no fault of their own, and are the reason for many innocent victims turning to us at Accident Advice Helpline to make car accident claims in Greater Manchester.
We do not just handle car accident claims in Greater Manchester, we also deal with compensation claims for:
- Accidents at work
- Slips, trips and falls
- Animal attacks
- Motorbike accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Holiday accidents
– and many many more. To find out if we can help with your compensation claim, call our freephone helpline and speak to our friendly advisors. They will discuss the finer points of your accident and injuries, and give you early legal support so that you can decide if you want to make a personal injury claim.
The criteria for making car accident claims in Greater Manchester
The rules for being able to claim compensation are decided in law, and quite clearly state:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
If your situation fits these rules, then we at Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with your quest for compensation.
Making car accident claims in Greater Manchester
When you are making a personal injury claim for any type of accident, there are many things that have to be accounted for, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- How the injuries have impacted on your life
- Your future prospects for long-term effects from the injuries
- Anxiety and stress
- Any extra expenses that have arisen because of the accident
- Any lost earnings and any possible future loss of earnings if you are unable to return to work
No two personal injury claims are the same, as victims with the same injuries can have totally different personal circumstances.
Whatever your situation is, our solicitors will make sure everything is accounted for and that you are awarded a fair amount.
We will not ask you for any money to make your claim, as we use the no win no fee agreement for all the cases we deal with. This means you do not have to concern yourself with paying legal fees to get your claim started.
Many of our claimants start off by completing our 30-second test. This not only lets them know if they are entitled to compensation, but also gives an estimate of how much it could be.
If you want to know more about making a compensation claim, and how easy the process is with Accident Advice Helpline, call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and our expert claims advisors will assist you all they can.
Date Published: 12th December 2014
Author: David Brown