Being involved in a car accident can be emotionally stressful enough, without having to spend hours on end calling and meeting solicitors to find the right one, or filling out endless complicated forms.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a large team of lawyers to ensure you receive the best car accident claims advice possible and make your claim as simple and stress-free as we can.
How can a car accident claims advice helpline help me?
If you’ve been involved in an accident within the last 3 years that wasn’t your fault, our car accident claims advice helpline team are ready to help you. They will find a solicitor specialising in the area you need and, using as much evidence as possible, make a claim for compensation from the third parties insurance company.
By law in the UK, every road user needs to hold valid motor insurance. It will be this insurance company that pays you your compensation. The lawyers operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so there is no financial outlay upfront.
What sort of car accidents can I claim for?
Any sort of car accident that we can prove to be due to the negligence of someone else. This could be as a driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist or a pedestrian. You may have suffered whiplash, a head or brain injury, a neck or back injury, or have depression after your car accident.
If you need any support or car accident claims advice the Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you every step of the way.
I’ve been involved in a car accident, what do I do next?
- Most importantly, seek medical attention as soon as physically possible after the car accident. Injuries will need to be professionally assessed and you may need ongoing care or medical attention
- Collect as much information as possible about the accident; names, addresses and statements from witnesses, photographs of injuries or the accident, and medical notes are all important to help prove the car accident wasn’t your fault
- Make a claim for compensation through a claims management company such as Accident Advice Helpline. If you are unsure try our 30-second online compensation calculator to see if you have a valid claim.
What else should I know?
- Most of our cases are settled before it gets to court by the insurance company, so there more than likely wouldn’t be any stressful or lengthy court cases to attend.
- You may need to attend an independent medical examination, this is nothing to worry about, we just need to establish how you are recovering and if you need any immediate or ongoing help or treatment.
If you would like to have some car accident claims advice about a prospective claim, or to make a new claim, contact our helpful and friendly team of specialists. Even if you think your injuries are minor, or you are unsure if you have a valid claim, our skilled advisers will be able to answer any questions you may have.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Category: Car accident claims