How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident in Charnwood

    We have an experienced claims lawyer in Charnwood

    One lapse of attention or a careless mistake while driving can cause a car accident that has devastating effects on all involved. There is the risk of physical and psychological injuries. These can cause disruption to daily life, such as being unable to work or needing help with your daily routine. Whether you were a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian involved in an accident we have an experienced claims lawyer in Charnwood who can help. If the accident was caused by someone else acting carelessly, negligently or even criminally, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.

    Get started as soon as you can

    Normally to be able to make a successful personal injury claim after a car accident in Charnwood, you must start the case within three years of the date of the accident. This sounds like a long time, but the longer you leave it, the more the important details will fade from people’s memories. It is therefore worth seeking legal advice as soon as possible after the event to establish whether you have good grounds for bringing a claim.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline and we can make the whole process easier for you. Initially, we will take a few details of your accident and tell you whether we think you have a good chance of success. We’ll also tell you in theory how much compensation you could be entitled to if you win your case.

    We’re a no win no fee company

    We are a no win no fee company which means you will not be asked to pay our legal fees upfront. If you do decide to go ahead we’ll appoint you a solicitor with experience relating to your injuries. They will use their skills and knowledge to prepare the strongest possible case on your behalf. You may be able to claim back some of the expenses you have had to pay out for, including prescription charges, transport costs, childcare and help around the home.  You can discuss this in more detail with your advisor when you call.

    Get in touch today our team are waiting to help

    • Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
    • Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
    • Try the 30 second test on our website

    An accident can leave you with financial difficulties, as well as the difficulties of recovering from your injuries. Why not give us a call today and tell us about the accident you have been involved in? You may find that you are entitled to compensation to help get your life back on track.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 30th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.