How to get help after a car accident in Cefn
After suffering injuries in a car accident in Cefn that wasn’t your fault, one of your priorities ought to be seeking legal advice about your position. If the accident was caused by another party acting carelessly or negligently, or even criminally, by speeding, aggressive driving or driving under the influence of drink or drugs, for example, you may be entitled to some compensation. You don’t have to just take what happened to you lying down. You can fight back.
You can get free legal advice about your car accident in Cefn from Accident Advice Helpline by contacting us. You can do this from the comfort of your own home, any time of the day or night, by phone, text or completing the 30 second test on our website. It’s free to get in touch and it will only take a few minutes to find out whether you could be eligible to bring a personal injury claim for compensation.
Why not pick up the phone now?
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We have advisor’s available to take your call. All calls are free and our legal advice is also given without the pressure to go ahead with a claim.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Generally speaking, you are entitled to make a claim if:
- Your accident was caused by someone else and could have been avoided;
- It happened within the time-scale laid down by law for claiming (usually three years, although there can be exceptions); and
- You suffered injuries which meant you had to seek medical treatment. These may have been physical injuries, but you can also make a claim for psychological injuries such as stress or anxiety resulting from your accident.
We’ll evaluate the information you give us and let you know what we think your chances of success are. We’ll also estimate the amount of compensation you could receive for your injuries. And we’ll tell you all you need to know about making a claim so you can decide whether you want to go ahead.
You may be worried about the financial side of bringing a legal case, for example. It may help to know that:
- We do not impose any upfront charge for getting your case started; and
- All our lawyers work under conditional fee agreements. In other words, if you don’t win your case, you do not have to pay our fees for legal services.
Don’t delay – remember, there is often only a three year time limit to make a claim for your car accident injuries. The longer you leave it before getting started, the more likely you are to forget important details that could help you win. Your claim is also more likely to expire if you leave it too long to go ahead. Find out what your legal rights are for free from Accident Advice Helpline by calling one of our expert advisers today.