Who is to blame for your car accident in Caerphilly?
If you are thinking of bringing a compensation claim after a car accident in Caerphilly, one of the most important factors is to identify who was responsible for the accident happening. To be able to claim for the injuries you have suffered, you must also have had to seek medical treatment. And there is also a time limit for bringing a case – usually this is three years from the date on which the accident happened.
We can help you bring a case against another party if they were to blame for the accident. They may have been speeding, or driving under the influence of drink or drugs. They may be an inexperienced driver, or were simply not paying attention. Whatever the reason, if the accident needn’t have happened, you could have reason to bring a claim. If you contact us, we will give you free legal advice about your accident and give you an honest opinion on:
- Whether you have good grounds to start a case;
- How likely that case is to succeed; and
- How much compensation you may receive for your car accident in Caerphilly.
The amount we estimate you could get for your injuries is just that – an estimate. But we will always try to negotiate the maximum you are entitled to by law.
Call today – our lines are open 24/7
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Why Accident Advice Helpline has the right experience to help you after a car accident in Caerphilly
We have been working in the field of personal injury law now for well over a decade. During that time, we have dealt with thousands of road traffic accidents, securing the victims of non-fault accidents the right legal representation to handle their claim. We help by negotiating compensation settlements that allow people to get on with their lives. We’ll argue on your behalf, not just for a sum of money to compensate for your injuries, but also an amount which helps you recoup the other costs of your accident and aids your recovery, such as:
- Loss of earnings and bonuses you may otherwise have been entitled to, if you are now unable to work;
- Prescription charges and help around the home if you need it;
- Childcare and transport costs if these are necessary.
Nobody wants to punish others for an honest mistake. But if you’ve been injured in a car accident in Caerphilly and it wasn’t your fault, then you may be entitled to compensation for those injuries if the accident could have been avoided. Why not call us today to find out if we could help you make a claim?