If you have been involved in a car accident in Abercynon that was not your fault, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. There are a few provisions, though, the main one being that the accident cannot have occurred more than three years ago (although this is flexible in the case of minors and industrial diseases).
Claiming compensation after a car accident in Abercynon
If, following the car accident in Abercynon, you are considering making a compensation claim then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Accident Advice Helpline was established more than 15 years ago and we specialise in helping those who have been hurt in accidents, that were not their fault, claim compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering. Also, we can help you recover any expenses resulting from your car accident and any out of pocket expenses that you have incurred.
Common causes of accidents involving vehicles
- Speeding – Accidents that happen at high speeds very often have more serious consequences, and the chances of being seriously hurt are greatly increased
- Adverse Weather – Rain, fog and snow increase the chances of an accident happening, particularly if the necessary precautions and extra care are not taken
- Driving while the influence – Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol will impair your judgement and you are more likely to take risks, reflexes are also much slower. Drugs, including some prescription drugs, can produce a similar affect
- Fatigue – Driving whilst tired and sleepy is not a great idea either as you risk falling asleep at the wheel, putting your life and that of others at risk. Your concentration is also impaired
- Distractions – Changing the radio, using a mobile phone or looking at scenery can cause you to be distracted and cause an accident
Accident Advice Helpline can help you make a no fault car accident claim
Get in touch with us today and provide details of your car accident in Abercynon, including precisely what happened and the details of the ‘guilty’ party that caused the car accident in the first place. We would also need the details of your injuries and how you have suffered physically as a result of the car accident (additional factors, such as out of pocket expenses, will be discussed later). Please try to be as detailed as you can.
After the initial, free consultation we assign a specialist lawyer to you who will take on your case under the conditional fee agreement (no-win, no-fee*) – meaning that you pay nothing up front for starting a claim, and none of our legal fees if the case is not successful.
Contact us today and see how we can help you.