You cannot make Cannock Chase car accident claims if you are the cause of the accident you were injured in, it must have been the fault of someone else to be able to claim compensation. The other two main rules for making Cannock Chase car accident claims are that your injuries must have been serious enough to need medical attention, and the accident must have happened within the last three years.
Using our experience for your Cannock Chase car accident claims
The easiest way to make Cannock Chase car accident claims, or a personal injury claim for any other type of accident is to let Accident Advice Helpline make the claim for you. We come highly recommended by past claimants and by the UK consumer champion, Esther Rantzen.
Just some of the reasons we are one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK, and the best option to help with your personal injury claim are:
- Over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims that we have used to make the processes simple, fast and efficient
- Lawyers who are specialists in personal injury claims
- The knowledge that your claim will be examined in detail, making sure every aspect is examined to get the maximum award for your situation, as well as claiming back all the extra expenses the accident has created
- The ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement that saves you the worry of financing your claim, as we will not ask you for any money to start the work, or if your claim fails
- Our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability which all ensure you receive a top quality service
- Our 30-second test which from the comfort of your own home, will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be
- Free legal advice that is up to date and relevant that you can get by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- No obligation or pressure to make a claim, it is your thoughts that matter, and if you decide that making a claim is not the way forward for you, we will respect your wishes
If you want any information about making a claim, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. You do not want to be regretting later that you did not make a compensation claim, and you should at least find out more information before you dismiss the option.
It does appear that claims made sooner rather than later after an accident are more successful, and the higher amounts they are awarded. So do not delay with your personal injury claim, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for assistance with your personal injury compensation. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.Open Claim Calculator