Lots of people have needed to make a Cannock Chase accident at work claim for compensation. The smart ones knew that the best course of action was to call Accident Advice Helpline to help them win justice after being in an accident that was not their fault.
Our specialists will ensure you get the best possible outcome from your Cannock Chase accident at work claim for compensation. They are very experienced, and will only contact you when it’s absolutely necessary, making the whole process as simple and as stress-free as possible for you.
If you’re not sure if you are entitled to claim, or are curious about how much you might be awarded, then using our 30-second test on our website can help you to have a better idea of where you stand.
Why call us to make your Cannock Chase accident at work claim for compensation?
Not everyone likes to spend time on the Internet, and would rather discuss their claim with a real person over the phone. This is why Accident Advice Helpline provides a freephone helpline where one of our friendly advisors will be able to advise you on whether you are able to claim, and help you to get the ball rolling if you decide to proceed.
Many Cannock Chase accident at work claims could be avoided
The accident figures for the workplace have been consistently dropping for many years, and many of the claims we deal with are avoidable, if either an individual employee or the employer had taken the correct precautions.
Here are just a few things you can do as an individual to help reduce the chance of causing an accident at work:
- An employer should provide all essential protective clothing free of charge.
- All accidents must be recorded in the company’s accident book, no matter how small or insignificant they seem.
- Any serious incidents must be reported to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
- They must make the Health and Safety policy available to all employees, and make sure everyone is aware of the regulations and rules it contains.
- All employees must be made aware of any emergency procedures, such as fire drills.
- Areas where people walk should be kept clean and clear, free from obstruction and spillages that could potentially lead to a slip, trip, or fall.
- All safety guards must be fitted to the correct machines, and all machinery must be maintained and in good working order.
- Employees should be properly trained for any duties they have to undertake, or machinery they must use to do so.
Using Accident Advice Helpline
If you’re unfortunate enough to find yourself in an accident that was not your fault, then you may be entitled to make a Cannock Chase accident at work claim for compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline’s experience, commitment to justice, and professionalism make us the perfect choice to handle your claim on your behalf. Why not give us a call today on 0800 689 0500; we don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Date Published: 22nd September 2014