Can I Make a Claim for Personal Injury?
Simply, yes! If you have been involved in an accident and suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of a third party, the third party insurance company could owe you a compensation payment, potentially worth a lot of money, depending on the sort and severity of injuries you have suffered.
If you have been involved in an accident that was the fault of someone else, be that your employer, another employee, a local authority or maybe even a motorist, don’t keep asking ‘can I make a claim for personal injury?’ –instead try our fast and free online calculator, to see how much your personal injury claim could be worth.
More about Accident Advice Helpline
Established in 2000, we have been in operation for over 12 years now. We have a panel of many no-win, no-fee* legal professionals all over the country, waiting to answer the question ‘Can I make a claim for personal injury?’ and claim on your behalf the maximum amount of compensation for your personal injury.
If you think you have a claim, and would like some free advice, simply contact one of our no-obligation advisers for a friendly and informative chat to discuss your claim.
What sort of accidents can I make a claim for personal injury?
As some examples, you may have been a cyclist and been hit by a car in a motor accident and suffered a head injury which needed ongoing medical attention and counselling, meaning you were unable to work, needed an operation and therapy, or perhaps you may have tripped over something at work which another employee left behind that wasn’t supposed to be there and injured your foot.Open Claim Calculator
Even if you’re not sure if you have a valid claim, it is worth finding out as you could potentially be missing out on a compensation payment that you deserve.
What is the personal injury compensation for?
It could be a variety of things, depending on how serious your injuries are. But essentially the compensation if for any losses you have suffered as a result of your accident; Any medical expenses that need to be met, such as operations, hospital fees or therapy, loss of work earnings as a result of not being able to work, and any ongoing treatment or care you need to receive.
The majority of our cases are settled outside of court, making the process as stress free to the victim as possible.
To do list:
- Following the accident, seek medical attention as soon as you can, even minor injuries could become more serious, or become a permanent condition.
- Try to get together as much evidence as possible; photographs, witness details, a doctors report, anything that will help prove the accident was not your fault and get you your personal injury settlement as quickly as possible
- Contact us, as soon as possible, but within 3 years of the accident to see how we can help you.
- You may need to attend one independent medical assessment to see how well you are recovering from the accident and if you need any immediate support, but this is nothing to worry about.
- Finally – don’t sit worrying asking yourself ‘can I make a claim for personal injury?’, find out today and receive what’s rightfully yours!
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.