How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Can I claim being an amateur jockey?

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Can I claim being an amateur jockey?

    Can I claim being an amateur jockey?

    Accidents are a common occurrence in horse racing and depending on the situation, the rider of the horse may be eligible to make a compensation claim if injuries are sustained in the accident. When is it possible that the answer to the question Can I claim being an amateur jockey? is Yes?

    The race course owners have a legal responsibility to make sure that the course is safe and that if accidents do happen, injuries are minimised. If your horse falls for instance, you should not expect to land on anything sharp that could injure you. Every hazard should be dealt with or the owners of the race course may find themselves facing a personal injury claim for compensation.

    If you are asking the question, can I claim being an amateur jockey?, the answer depends on a variety of factors. To determine the answer and have the factors of your case evaluated by a solicitor, contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Finding the answer to can I claim being an amateur jockey is not difficult. The same rules apply as to all personal injury claims:

    • You must of been in an accident that was the fault of someone else, whether that is through negligence, carelessness or recklessness
    • You must have been injured in the accident as claims are made for personal injury
    • Your injuries do not need to have been life threatening but they do need to have been bad enough for you to seek medical attention
    • The accident you were injured in should have happened no more than three years before you start your claim

    Using the expertise of Accident Advice Helpline

    We have been making successful personal injury claims for over 16 years’. We have dealt with claims for all types of accidents and injuries and have helped many thousands of accident victims to win the compensation they deserve. We always do this on a no-win, no-fee* basis so that you do not have any concerns about financing your compensation claim.

    Our solicitors are among the best in the industry and they will ensure that you are awarded the highest amount available for your situation. This will include the severity of your injury, how your life has been affected by it and any costs and losses the accident caused.

    If you would like more information about making a claim for compensation, have a chat to our friendly advisors. They will speak with you in confidence, and without any obligation to make a claim. From a landline you can call us on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile ring 0333 500 0993.

    Category: Horse riding accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.