Accident Advice Helpline are the best company to help you with a claim caused by Camden road traffic accidents. If you were not at fault, then we can tell you over the phone if you can make a claim.
Reasons to call Accident Advice Helpline
- Our legal team have made many thousands of personal injury claims since 2000. That is all we deal with, so we are specialists with plenty of knowledge which we can use to your advantage.
- Since we started making claims we have successfully claimed millions of pounds in compensation for our customers and that figure is increasing every day.
- Customer Service. When your patron is the champion of consumer rights, Dame Esther Rantzen you have a lot to live up to. We are very proud of her patronage and do our best to make sure our customers receive the best service we can give.
- We won’t ask you to pay us a deposit, or charge you by the hour. We work on no win, no fee*, so we start work on claims for Camden road traffic accidents without receiving any money first.
- No need to visit. Our friendly advisors have all been trained so they can start your claim over the phone. They can give you plenty of good advice at the same time as well.
Information about claims because of Camden road traffic accidents
As with everything else, there are rules about who can make a claim. Our advisors will discuss these with you to make sure you are eligible to claim compensation. To be able to make a claim, your accident must have been caused by someone else.
You might not feel up to making a claim while you are recovering from your injuries, but you can start your claim as soon as you like. You will need to make sure that it’s started within three years of the date of your accident.
You will need to prove that you were injured. To do this consult a medical practitioner as soon as you can to have your injuries treated. The right treatment if given early enough can prevent further problems and speed up your recovery.
Call us now to start your compensation claim
As soon as you speak to our advisors we can assess your claim and get it started at the same time. All you need to do is call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. Calls are free and our advisors are here 24/7, so make sure you call us in time to claim.