How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Cambuslang accident claim solicitors

    Cambuslang accident claim solicitors

    If you’re looking for Cambuslang accident claim solicitors to help you make a claim for personal injury compensation following an accident that was caused by someone else, look no further than Accident Advice Helpline. With over 16 years’ experience in the field, we’re uniquely placed to help you, offering free, no-obligation advice from the start.

    Cambuslang accident claim solicitors

    If you have a child at primary or secondary school, it’s possible that they take part in an after-school activity. Although these aren’t compulsory, children are often encouraged to take part or to sign up for extra classes after the school day. In order to cater for all interests, there is normally a range of activities that children can take part in. Although many schools offer a variety of sporting activities, such as football, rugby, swimming and netball, there are other types of classes as well, such as computer clubs, debating teams and even cookery lessons.

    Of course, if your child does take part in an extra-curricular class at their school, their teachers are still responsible for their welfare whilst they are on school premises. Although it may not be part of the official school day, they are still responsible for ensuring that the children are safe.

    If your child is hurt or injured whilst taking part in a class, you may want to contact the school to find out exactly what happened. If the school, or a particular teacher, was responsible for their injuries, you may want to contact solicitors. If you, and your solicitors, can show that the school is responsible for your child’s injuries, you could go on to make a successful compensation claim and obtain compensation on their behalf.

    Making a claim

    When it comes to making a compensation claim with Cambuslang accident claim solicitors, many people aren’t sure what to do or where to start. Fortunately, we can help. At Accident Advice Helpline, we’re always keen to help new claimants and we even provide free, no-obligation advice so that you can find out anything you need to know about making a claim without having to worry about paying legal fees.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If the incident occurred recently, you may have contacted Cambuslang accident claim solicitors straightaway. However, if your child was hurt some time ago, you may be worrying that you’ve left it too late to make a compensation claim with Cambuslang accident claim solicitors on their behalf. However, if the incident occurred within the last three years, you may still be able to get a claim started.

    Get in touch

    If you’re considering making a claim with Cambuslang accident claim solicitors but you want to find out more, why not contact us? Contact us at any time and we’ll always be happy to assist you. Why miss out on your chance to obtain compensation for your child?

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile to speak to a member of our personal injury team and we’ll do our very best to help you to obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 3rd November 2014

    Author: kate

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.