Whether you live in Cambridgeshire or in Scotland, if you suffer an injury through an accident where you were the blameless victim, you could claim for damages by making Cambridgeshire claims, using the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline.
Accidents happen all of the time throughout the UK, they can happen to anyone and at any time. They can be scary because they are usually unexpected and sudden. If you are in this position, through no fault of your own, then you should call the lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline and they will go through the process of making Cambridgeshire claims, on your behalf.
The types of accidents you can make Cambridgeshire claims for
Every type of accident could mean you having to make an injury compensation claim. Here are some examples of the more common ones we have dealt with:
- Car collisions
- Cycle or motorbike accidents
- Accidents with buses and lorries
- Accidents at work
- Industrial illnesses or conditions
- Slipping, tripping or falling in a public place
The party responsible for Cambridgeshire claims
It would depend on what type of accident that you have sustained, but there are a few more common bodies the claim would be against
- Road traffic accident of any type are normally settled by an insurance company, unless the other driver has no insurance, or it is a hit and run accident and you do not know who the other driver was. In these circumstances your claim would be referred to the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) who make sure claimants do not lose out because of the lack of insurance.
- Accidents at work, industrial illnesses or conditions would be settled by the employers liability insurance, unless you are employed by one of the few exceptions to the legal requirement to have this insurance, such as government bodies.
- Slipping, tripping or falling in a public place would the responsibility of a local authority if you trip on a paving slab, or the owner of the business if the accident occurs in another public place. Private companies have public liability insurance to pay the compensation for such events.
Using Accident Advice Helpline to make Cambridge claims
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have had many years experience dealing with all types of personal injury claims, against all sorts of organisations and have many thousands of past claimants who have been paid the compensation they were entitled to.
You can complete our 30-second test online to find out if you are eligible and to get an estimate of how much your compensation might be, or if you prefer, phone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors for all the information you may need about making a personal injury claim.