Have you suffered bus accidents in Walsall? Did you sustain injuries as a result of the incident? Would you like to raise an accident compensation claim? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, there’s a very good chance that we will be able to help you today.
Frequently asked questions about bus accidents in Walsall
In order to raise an accident compensation claim with us, it’s a good idea that you brief yourself on the accident compensation claims process. Our experts have put together a list of frequently asked questions that have been posed to us by victims of accidents, just like yourself. We hope that you will gain a good understanding of how the accident compensation claims proceedings will play out and what is required to be eligible to begin a claim with us.
- Is there a cut off period for when I can begin a personal injury compensation claim? There is, yes. We can raise an accident compensation claim for you if the incident took place within the last three years. If your public transport accident happened further back than this, we will unfortunately be unable to help you. Please bear in mind that if you need a little more clarification of whether you qualify, we have an online assessment tool that can help you.
- How much do I have to pay to start a claim with Accident Advice Helpline? You won’t have to part with any of your hard-earned cash when you raise a claim. All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis too, which means that you don’t have to pay us legal fees if we win your case. You may find this surprising but we really do value every single one of our customers and so we will never charge extortionate legal fees.
- What makes Accident Advice Helpline different? When you come to us for help with your public transport accident, you can be absolutely confident that you’re in the very best hands because well-known TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement for the 15 years of hard work we have carried out.
- Is the personal injury compensation claims process overwhelming? While we do understand that some people feel worried about raising an accident compensation claim in the wake of an accident, we promise you that there really is nothing to worry about. Our friendly personal injury advisors are always on hand to talk to you about your concerns and answer all of your questions.
- How can I get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline? We’re always available to speak with you about your situation following bus accidents in Walsall. You can get in touch from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 29th November 2015