How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bus accident in Thurrock

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Thurrock

    Have you been injured while travelling as a passenger on public transport? If so, there is a very high chance that you will be entitled to personal injury compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline is here to make sure you get the full amount you deserve.

    Bus accident in Thurrock

    If you have been injured in a bus accident in Thurrock, you should certainly make a claim. A lot of people worry that they are going to have their work cut out when it comes to this type of claim. They fear that the company is going to hire the best legal aid and wriggle their way out of it. However, this will not be the case.

    If you have been hurt, and the accident was not your fault, you deserve compensation, and the company in question will realise this. They will have insurance in place to cover the costs, and they have a lot to lose if they do not accept responsibility, as their reputation could take a hit too. They don’t want this hassle; instead it is likely that they will want the case wrapped up as quickly and as easily as possible. This is good news, especially when you choose Accident Advice Helpline, as we aim to secure compensation over the phone whenever we can.

    What you need to recognise is that all public transport operators have a duty of care to their customers. Therefore, they need to abide by all of the regulations that are in place to ensure they provide a safe environment for all of their customers. If they fail to do this, you will receive a payout to help you through the recovery and any other costs you have incurred.

    General damages and special damages

    Compensation is split into two parts. Firstly, you have general damages. This is the money you will receive to compensate you for your injuries. It will be calculated based on the medical report that has been put together by your doctor. Secondly, you have special damages. This is the money you will receive for all of the expenses you have encountered, including the likes of medication costs, loss of income, travel expenses, childcare costs, counselling expenses and much more. Please note that you will need proof to claim for these costs.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    So, if you have been injured in a bus accident in Thurrock, all you need to do is give Accident Advice Helpline a call. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. One of our experienced advisors will answer your call and assist you in any manner they can.

    Date Published: 8th November 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.