If you have been involved in a bus accident in Three Rivers, you will rightly be thinking about making a compensation claim and this is something Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with. Our team of no-win no-fee solicitors have an abundance of experience when it comes to dealing with cases of this nature, so you can be sure that you will be in safe hands.
Bus accident in Three Rivers
It does not matter what type of transport you were travelling in, whether it was a bus, aeroplane, train, ship or coach, the travel company has a duty of care towards all passengers and they are legally required to comply with the safety laws that are in place. If they fail to do this, and you are injured as a result, then you will be able to make a claim for compensation. From bad driving to a lack of maintenance, there are many different reasons why this type of accident can occur, yet it all comes down to proving the company’s responsibility. This is something we can help you with.
Who are we?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the top law firms in the country. We have an extensive amount of experience, having been established in 2000, and in this time we have successfully helped thousands of personal injury victims. We have worked on many travel accident claims, so you can be sure there is no one better to help you get the money you deserve.
There are some ways you can improve your chances of securing the maximum compensation pay-out, and these are outlined below:
- Make a note of everything that happened – This will make sure you do not forget any crucial details.
- Take photographs – From photos of the scene to photographs of your injuries, this can serve as great evidence to help strengthen your case.
- Keep proof of expenses – You can claim for any costs incurred as special damages, including travel costs, childcare expenses, medical costs and loss of income, but you will need proof.
- Get witness contact details – Witness statements are great in terms of strengthening your case. So, if anyone saw the accident you were involved in, get his or her details.
- Claim quickly – Don’t wait too long to make a claim. Not only is there a time limit, but also you will find it easier to claim the sooner you do so.
Get in touch
If you require any further information related to a bus accident in Three Rivers the numbers you need to call are 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. You will speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will answer all of your questions and match you to the best no-win no-fee solicitor from our team. It is as simple as that.
Date Published: 14th November 2015