Over the years, we’ve received a variety of different enquiries from people wanting to raise a personal injury compensation claim. From victims who have been involved in a bus accident in Test Valley to injured parties who have suffered whiplash as the result of a car crash; we’ve successfully helped these people gain access to accident compensation that has turned their lives and recovery period around.
Frequently asked questions about a bus accident in Test Valley
We understand that raising an accident compensation claim can appear to be a very daunting experience, especially for those of you who are trying to concentrate on getting better from your injuries. This is why we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions about the compensation claims process; so you, hopefully, feel like the burden has been lifted off your shoulders.
- If my public transport accident took place a year ago, can I still raise a personal injury compensation claim? Yes you can. We can help you to raise an accident compensation claim if your public transport accident took place within the last three years. We will, unfortunately, be unable to help you if your accident took place further back than this.
- Will I need to provide my medical records? Our advisors may ask you to attend an additional medical appointment before we can begin processing your claim. This is to ensure that our hard-working lawyers have access to the most up-to-date information available.
- How much will I have to spend on the process? We won’t charge you a penny in order to raise a personal injury compensation claim, nor will we ask you to pay us any legal fees if we don’t win your case.
- Who should I get in contact with to find out more information? If you give us a call today, you’ll speak to one of our friendly personal injury advisors who will be able to give you more information on the process on a no obligation basis. You can get in touch with us now for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- How much experience do Accident Advice Helpline have? We’ve been operating in this sector for over 15 years, so you can rest assured that you’re in very capable and extremely reliable hands. In fact, Dame Esther Rantzen, the UK’s consumer champion and TV personality, is our patron.
What are you waiting for? We’d love to speak with you today, so make sure you pick up that phone to get the ball rolling.
Date Published: 1st November 2015
Category: Location Posts