At Accident Advice Helpline, we speak to many people from all over the UK who have been involved in a bus accident in Swindon. They do not know which way to turn and come to us for advice. Of course, we’re always happy to help.
I have been involved in a bus accident in Swindon
Have you been involved in a public transport accident within the last three years? If you’ve answered ‘yes’, then you could be eligible to raise a personal injury compensation claim with us today.
Regardless of where your accident took place – in your hometown, on your way to work, at the weekend – we may be able to help you gain access to the accident compensation you deserve.
In order to raise a personal injury compensation claim, you must meet the following:
- The accident must have taken place within the last three years in order to qualify for personal injury compensation.
- As we have previously said, it doesn’t matter where your accident took place. However, the incident must have been the fault of somebody else. Whether you’ve tripped up when getting onto the train because of a faulty door or you found yourself injured by an object on a train that wasn’t screwed in properly, you could qualify.
- We may ask you to attend an additional medical appointment before we can process your accident compensation claim. This isn’t because we doubt your story or want to make the process awkward and difficult; it’s simply as a protocol to give our lawyers access to the most accurate information available.
- If you want to raise a personal injury compensation claim yourself, you need to have been at least 18 years of age when the accident took place. We won’t exclude you from the claims procedure if you weren’t 18 years old, however, so don’t worry. If this applies to you, a parent or legal guardian can raise a claim on your behalf.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?
- As a law firm specialising in personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline has a wealth of experience of gaining access to personal injury compensation for thousands of people across the UK.
- We can save you money when you raise your claim with us. We won’t charge you a penny to raise a personal injury compensation claim and you are covered by our no win no fee guarantee.
- Well known TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement, so you can be confident that you’re in the very best hands.
We would love to hear from you today, so give us a call! You can get in touch with us free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 5th September 2015
Author: David Brown