None of us expect to find ourselves involved in a potentially serious accident when just out and about in our day-to-day lives, but the reality is any of us could be involved in a bus accident in Warrington or anywhere in the UK any day. If this has happened to you, and you’ve been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then be sure to seek expert advice from industry professionals from our fantastic advisors and legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible.
Advice after a bus accident in Warrington
Whether you’ve been involved in an accident on public transport company owned property, or been involved in a crash, the chances are you’ll be injured and as a result, eligible to make a claim for compensation. Here’s how to find out if you’re eligible:
- Ensure that the accident you were involved in was not your fault
- Ensure that the accident occurred within the last three years
- Ensure that you visited a doctor, or other relevant medical professional in relation to your injuries around the time of your accident. Along this line, ensure that you accepted any follow up treatment that is recommended by your doctor in relation to your injuries.
Choosing your solicitor
Once you know you’re eligible to make a claim for compensation, it’s a good idea to ensure that the solicitor you’re thinking of using is the best person for the job. You can do this by ensuring that they have a few qualities that we deem to be essential:
- plenty of experience and expert knowledge in the personal injury industry
- highly trained legal team, as well as a great support team of advisors
- no high upfront fees; for example, our “no win, no fee” agreement means you pay no high upfront fees and should your claim fail, your legal costs will be covered.
If you have been involved in a public transport accident in Warrington and are seeking expert personal injury advice as a result, then we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Simply give us a call on either 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone, and our professionally trained, helpful advisors will be more than happy to give you the help and advice you require after your bus accident in Warrington.
To find out if you’re eligible to make a claim for compensation and find out what your claim could be worth, head over to the homepage of our website and take the 30 second test. If you’re happy with your result, give us a call on the numbers provided above and we’ll get the ball rolling for you.