Who we are
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with expert lawyers based all over the country, with local specialists in bus accident claims waiting to help you today. To find out now if you have a valid claim, try our 30-second calculator here online to give you a good idea of how much the bus accident claims specialists could claim for you.
What kind of bus accident claims are there?
- Accidents that involve a collision with another vehicle causing injury to you. If it is proven that the driver was at fault for the collision it would be the bus drivers’ insurance company that will pay your compensation. If the accident was the fault of another driver, then the bus accident claims solicitor would make a claim against their insurance company.
- Careless driving by the bus driver. This could include passengers being thrown from their seats and suffering injuries, especially if elderly, the driver speeding around tight corners or roundabouts, or breaking excessively hard causing injuries.
- Injuries getting on and off the bus. This could include the driver moving away before you have fully exited the bus, or slipping getting onto the bus due to something being on the floor that the driver had not cleaned away.
How to make a bus accident claim
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. Even minor injuries will need to be professionally checked over and a report made for the bus accident claims solicitor.
- Get together as much information about the bus accident as possible; injuries received, witness details, photographs, driver details, the registration number of the bus involved, anything that will help the solicitors establish blame on the third party for your injuries.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline, free of charge, 24 hours a day to start your claim or have a no-obligation discussion.
- Accident Advice Helpline are championed by TV consumer champion Esther Rantzen, proving we are an established company with a proven track record.
- We operate on a 100% no win no fee* basis for all of our bus accident claims, so you have nothing to lose by making a claim
- No matter how small you think your injuries are you could still have a valid claim for compensation. Even minor injuries could lead to a permanent condition, so it is best to be on the safe side.
- You may need to attend an independent medical assessment to see how well you are recovering. This is nothing to worry about and will let us know if you need any other treatment or support that you’re not yet receiving.
- The majority of our cases are settled before it even gets to court, so there more than likely wouldn’t be any stressful or prolonged court hearings to attend.
Contact us now on 0800 689 0500.